They Brew it, I sell it, You Drink it... and so do I..

Saturday 7 December 2013

Beer Advent Calendar - Day 7

Beer tasting on Location tonight, sharing a drop or two with @Juffage in Beer Rizzle.

It's Stone..

17th Anniversary IPA - Gotterdammerung (answers on a postcard...) - 9.5%

Aromas - Sherbet, peach and honey - rather subtle too, I guess that's all the German ingredients..

This beer is a real mystery to me. It's almost 10%, but it seriously drinks like a 3% beer! I'm not sure if it's me, but this is nothing like a stone beer.. it's too subtle! This isn't a bad thing mind, heck no, it's nice to see them make something that doesn't strip your taste buds off. I still can't find much to say about it though.. I'm just going to enjoy it with a colleague... More sculptured tasting notes tomorrow.

Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment